We've Moved to Suite 110! Same Building, 1st Floor.
Attorney Bail Bonds Posted. Jail Release.
Free Consultation. Se habla español.
We are experienced Dallas lawyers, and offer the following services:
- Aggressive representation in all criminal defense and D.W.I. cases
- Clearing your criminal history with expungement and nondisclosure
- Helping to keep traffic tickets off your record
- Posting bonds to remove arrest warrants
- Seeking acquittal of our clients in jury trial
- Reinstating drivers license privileges
- Obtaining an occupational license
- Representation at drivers license suspension hearings
- Jail release by posting attorney bail bonds and writ bonds
So don't delay. Call now! We want to be your attorneys. Call our law firm @ 214.827.2800 or contact one of our lawyers directly using the contact form in the left margin of this web page. Berlof & Newton, P.C. will make an aggressive effort to bring about the best possible result on your case. Free consultation. Our attorneys have many years of experience, and will work hard on your criminal case. Se habla español.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Feel free to call us and speak with a member of our staff who will be happy to assist you with the following legal issues:
There are many reasons to retain Berlof & Newton, P.C. to represent you on a traffic ticket case. Our attorneys can:
- Remove Arrest Warrants in the City of Dallas for only $75
- Provide Drivers License Protection
- Avoid State Surcharge
- Use Every Lawful Means to Keep Your Traffic Ticket Off Your Driving Record
What Does Berlof & Newton, P.C. Do?
Our goal is to keep your traffic ticket from appearing on your driving record. Oftentimes, our criminal defense traffic ticket lawyers are able to obtain an outright dismissal of your traffic ticket case, in which case you will owe the court nothing. Failing an outright dismissal of your traffic ticket, our Dallas traffic ticket attorneys can usually obtain a disposition on your traffic citation that will keep the ticket from affecting
Call us at 214.699.7975 or dial
**BAIL ME OUT (**224563688)
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
DALLAS ATTORNEY FOR
BAIL BONDS/JAIL RELEASE
If someone you know is in a Dallas County jail, we may be able to assist you in getting them released, as well as representing them in court for any criminal charges that may be pending. Find out how we may be able to post an attorney bail bond, and
get them out of jail FAST! Also,
There is an old saying: "a person who represents himself in court has a fool for a client." Yes, you can represent yourself in court. However, you will be expected to know and adhere to the same rules of law, evidence, and procedure that attorneys spend years learning in law school, and perfecting in the courtroom.
Yes, We Accept Payment Plans
We realize that, oftentimes, a person may not have the necessary funds available to pay the full amount of his or her legal fee, even though they may be in dire need of representation. We strive to be flexible with regard to establishing payment plans for our clients.